Xerxês Application.

Post here if you wish to join us! You must register to post.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
xerxês
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Xerxês Application.

Post by xerxês » Thu May 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Hey, my name is James i am 26 years old, I was born and raised in the south of England, currently i am living in N. Wales. I work in a small family run Deli. Out side of WoW my main Hobbies are watching and playing rugby (kind of hard to get away from in Wales) and baking, odd one i know but what can i say Baking and Food run in my family.

I first started playing wow towards the end of vanilla but at that time my main focus was on pvp with my hunter i was not introduced to raiding untill the middle of TBC. Since then i have been addicted to raiding its what i like to do. Of the current content i have cleard 8/8 normal and 3/8 HC as Feral DPS and Tank with my main Xerxês my current Ilvl equipped is 397. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... s/advanced.

Since i started raiding i have only really been in 2 guilds the first was TDR that i left towards the end off ICC due to there wish to focus more on 25 man raiding and my self preferring the 10 man environment. After that i joined Twin Destiny that later went on to become Sundered Horizon and then End Game on the horde side of Aggramar, in my time there i gained alot of experiance in HC raiding. End Game then broke up so I rejoined TDR where I took on a role as raid leader it was with them i advanced to 3/8 HC DS. I have since left TDR after a disagrement With the officers. (If you wish i can go into more detail in /w)

Barring some kind of national emergency i am free to raid any day of the week from 17:00 server time onwards.

I have a few alts that i use from time to time but Xerxês is very much my main.

I check on EJ and MMO Champion frequently and also Fluid Druid.

As i have said above i have done a fair chunk of HC raiding in Cata as both Cat DPS and also as Tank, my OS is feral pvp atm but i would be more than happy to switch to Bear as my OS if it would help the guild at all.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and i hope to hear from you in the future Xerxês.

Mad
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Xerxês Application.

Post by Mad » Fri May 11, 2012 4:24 pm

Hey james, I would be more then happy to /w you when you're good and ready :) your app is good & you have some nice experience and a chat would be great..
Thanks.