Application! :D

Post here if you wish to join us! You must register to post.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mehanziah
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Application! :D

Post by mehanziah » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:31 pm

Hi! i'm Jack Rough, Holy paladin, ilvl 385. i am on WoW pretty much most of the time because i love it! :P
my paladin is my fav character because its my only character i don't suck at. :D
my current DS normal is 5/8 and i have read up on the other 3 bosses so tactics shouldn't be much of a problem.
i would love to be in a raiding guild, its a nice change than having to find groups in trade chat and waiting for hours to find people for it.
I can raid most nights until about 11pm at max and if i am not in a raid I'm usually doing the Hour of Twilight dungeons.
I'm not the best at enchants or gems so advice would be lovely for that, hope you consider recruiting me :) :D :D :D

blackphalx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Application! :D

Post by blackphalx » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Hey, thank you for your application, however you raiding time and experience doesnt quite suite our raiding team. Therefore we have to decline your application. I wish you the best luck further into the game !