My Application! :)

Post here if you wish to join us! You must register to post.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pallydín
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My Application! :)

Post by pallydín » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Hi, I'm Zak Riley and i am a protection/retribution paladin, i currently have 5/8 in DS but i know the tactics for the last 3 :) i have 386 ilvl in my ret gear and 383 ilvl in my prot gear. I play WoW quite alot so i will be on most of the time and i am usually on my paladin as it is my favourite character :) I also know most of the Firelands tactics and i am hoping to learn the new MoP raid tactics as soon as i ding 90. When im not doing my weekly DS i am usually tanking Hour of Twilight dungeons so if anyone needs a tank i will be your man. :)
Thanks, Zak

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable