Wogdomix - Arcane mage

Post here if you wish to join us! You must register to post.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wogdomix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wogdomix - Arcane mage

Post by Wogdomix » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:21 pm

Hello Old n Wise,

Finally I found your website and an application section. There is a scam going on on wowstead :lol:

My name is Marc (42), I live in the Netherlands and atm I'm looking for work in the ICT industry. Ive been playing this game from Molten Core (40 raids) up to Dragonsoul (25 and 10 raids). If you lookup my character it will give you enough info about my character and the dungeons I've done. I have the luck to be in possession of the legendary staff.

My last three guilds were Team Ragnarok, Serenity and Demons from Heaven. I went to Demons from Heaven cause I have some friends there but their raiding environment isnt what I expect of a good raiding guild. In a good raiding guild I expect ppl to show up when they sign up. Also I think It's very important that the leaders of a good guild are reasonable ppl with some social skills. (I've been in guilds where the GM/officers were chosen on basis of their dps or healing but certainly not for their social skills). Unfortunately I never found a guild where there was excellent management (this game looks like real life more and more).

I have 6 alts atm which are more than capable to run DS effortless. I will post them here should you try to contact me;
Irinia (dk), Salvania (priest), Cruellia (lock), Sataih (paladin), Ochial (shaman)

My rogue Xanathra is in a guild which raids on Friday's and Saturday's (Abist Invidia). This guild is on 2/8 hc atm, second boss was Ultraxion.

At all other days I will be available for ALL raids. At this time I also have made an application with RDH. For any more info about me or my character'(s) dont hesitate to contact me.

Awaiting your reply,

Marc

P.S. I read your rules in general, will study on them hard if you invite me :D

Mirazad
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Wogdomix - Arcane mage

Post by Mirazad » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:13 pm

A few of us have just recently arrived from RDH. I guess you didn't realise that they're in the process of falling apart after the guild master quit after 4.2 and the new one is shit :P so I would advice staying away from there unless you want to see more bad management!

We need players who are ready to make the step up to heroic modes, and from your current DS experience and the fact you have acquired the legendary staff shows you have both the ability and dedication required.

We sometimes do raids like Firelands on mondays, or finishing off the second raid on tuesdays (both more or less optional) along with our usual schedule of Wed/Thur/Sun, but we never raid on Fri or Sat so your other guild commitments shouldn't be a problem.

Only concern is that you are Arcane; would you be prepared to go Fire on Ultraxion if we needed you to have Cauterize and would you be able produce sufficient dps for that fight while being Fire?

Wogdomix

Post by Wogdomix » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:42 pm

Fire has been nerfed again (to much dps). I'm willing to go fire if neccesary. However I think arcane is competitive with fire atm (fire still has a lead qua multi target). I also like playing an arcane mage cause ppl like to tell me that playing an arcane mage needs no skills and I'm a gnome; perfect combo for hilarious chat. They might be right about that but the thing is that I have many characters and all seem to do fine so I'm not worried ;)

Mirazad

Post by Mirazad » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:13 pm

Fair enough :)

Welcome to the guild!