Application: Mage

Post here if you wish to join us! You must register to post.
Sentropy

Application: Mage

Post by Sentropy » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:48 pm

Hi,
my name is Sascha and I am old WoW player, I am 41 years, I work in television company and I am technical director there.
As my current guild ( Omega Chapter ) fall apart like many other guild's in this server I am searching for raiding guild that
raid min. 2-3 day per week. I was officer in every guild before ( Omega Chapter, Bunny's, Menace of Vanity...). I don't have alt's,
I am Mage and I play only mage from start. I know all tact's for DS. My current progress is limited with other players in guild,
so it's rely not my own picture. I am never late on raid, never AFK in raid, have very good discipline in raid's. Everything else you will see when you check my char in Armory or Mr-Robot. I am on legendary quest line at 171/250 Smouldering Essence ( last quest, need 3-4 week to finish ). I hope that you will take my application into consideration, best regards to all guild players.

Sentropy

Mirazad

Re: Application: Mage

Post by Mirazad » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:53 pm

Thank you for applying so quick :)
It's encouraging to see how many times you have been made officer and your enchants/gems are good; however you don't mention any heroic mode experience in previous tiers. The spacial awareness needed for these encounters is a lot different to normal modes and I don't think we would be able to offer you the time and space to get used to the step up for them. Sorry :(

Sentropy

Re: Application: Mage

Post by Sentropy » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Hi,
as officer I was raid leader,very good in knowing tactic's ( that why chose me to be officer alleyways :) ) and I finished many HC encounters. Thank you for considering my application and please do not hesitate to contact me if you ever will need good mage. I wish you and your guildies best luck. Bye.