85 dps rogue

Post here if you wish to join us! You must register to post.
Whipround

85 dps rogue

Post by Whipround » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:05 pm

Hey, my name is Michael and I turn 20 next Sunday. I am a typical English male who enjoys sitting on his pc and drinking beer!.
My only main hobby is Wow which within I have achieved a high level of goals, this is my shaman http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... d/advanced .. as you can see I have achieved allot with him, and I will do the same with my rogue. This is my rogue currently http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... a/advanced its spec atm may change, thinking of going sub or assas :). As far as game experience, I have overcome any challenge that has been put in front of me, including LK 25 heroic pre cata, neff 25 hc in cata and more :).

I can raid whenever you want me to, I must note tho.. I am not going to join a guild to be a group 2 raider or a bench warmer, i have to much pride in myself. I want to become part of a team as a respected member and kill some bosses.

The rogue mentioned in my first paragraph is the character I will be raiding on from now until when the game ends completely.
Reason for quitin the shaman is purely because I have no joy playing it any more. This is not likely to change any time soon.

When I am playing a class, I always make sure I'm up to date with the best spec ect. At this moment i will experiment between assas and sub to see what puts out the highest number, reason is that combat is just a horribly boring spec to play and sub actualy pumps out higher numbers.

I bake the best home made steak pie.

Thanks for reading :3

Whipround

Re: 85 dps rogue

Post by Whipround » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:32 pm

My ungemmed gear will change within a hour.

Mirazad

Post by Mirazad » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Was chatting with him earlier. Sounds like a good guy, and we don't have a lot of melee in the guild :)

Whipround

Post by Whipround » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:34 pm

I really apologise, but a old friend is setting the guild backl up that we ran in wotlk. so going to withdraw before i waste your time :(

i spoke to a guy earlier and yas seem a legit bunch, best of luck :)

Mirazad

Post by Mirazad » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:13 am

Ah okay mate. Best of luck